Publior Reader is an application that enables the presentation of rich media and interactive content in all mobile and desktop devices, providing the latest in terms of navigation, annotation, and presentation.
- collects useful reader behavior data and feedback,
- enables the communication between the content owner/ creator/ teacher and the reader
- automates work assignments,
- and provides real-time feedback to the reader on the successful execution of interactive exercises.
In addition, teachers can teach the eBook content in the classroom or remotely by leveraging Publior Reader’s advanced presentation tools.
- Publior Reader is available on any mobile device with screen bigger than 7 inches, or on PC and Mac.
- We can train teachers to learn how to create, publish, and teach content in less than 30 minutes.
- All students can learn to use the application without any training; it’s self intuitive.
Teachers who want to start using Publior Reader can contact the publisher of the education eBook, or the education institute that has access to our platform. If none of them is using our platform, please contact us to register as a teacher and get access to our platform for as long you are creating and distributing eBook content.
- Support of real time and virtual/ remote class solution.
- Teachers can also use Publior Author to modify digital content online and in real time
- Simple and flexible ‘Work Assignment’ interface for daily work assignments and auto-correction/ result aggregation and reporting per classroom, student, and subject.
- Students can keep online notes during the content presentation.
- Virtual ‘Whiteboard’ for real life experience even in remote teaching situations.
- Establish constant communication between student and teacher in a closed and secure messaging system.
- Motivate students with a reward program integrated into the content and platform.
- Enhanced analytics to help assess student performance, content relevance, and teaching effectiveness.